Add your Group or District Calendar
Add a Google calendar to your website
You can add an interactive version of your calendar to your website, and add buttons for your website visitors to save your calendar events.
Embed a calendar on your website
- On a computer, open Google Calendar. You can only get the code to embed in your website from a computer, not the Google Calendar app.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the "Integrate calendar" section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- Under the embed code, click Customize.
- Choose your options, then copy the HTML code displayed.
Your embedded calendar will only be visible to people you've shared it with. To allow all visitors to see your calendar, you'll need to make it public.
How to embed a Teamup calendar
Our Embed Wizard makes it easy to embed a Teamup Calendar into your website. You’ll be using the iframe tag — but don’t worry, you don’t need to write any code. Our embedding tool will do all the work for you.
Typically, it is best to embed a read-only version of your calendar onto your public website. This helps maintain the security of your calendar. Only use a modify or add-only version of your calendar if you want your users to be able to add or modify events to the embedded calendar.